Info

August 14, 2022

Links:
Setlist

• 298496080_509258624295558_5510535425784068043_n.jpg
    298496080_509258624295558_5510535425784068043_n.jpg
    238.1 KB · Views: 6

Matt_P

I was at this show. The set list is right on. The Warning was tight and the energy was good, even though the crowd was light - the car show attendance was way below expectations. We think Dany might have gotten altitude sickness, coming straight from sea level to a mile high. When it was obvious she wasn't well, everyone in the crowd was like "OMG! Is she alright??" I think this is a tribute to the fan connection and goodwill The Warning has built. I've been to concerts where people boo and throw stuff on the stage.

All on all, it was a great show, albeit cut short.

sk

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for verifying the setlist.
It's nice to hear that they are still treated well even when things doesn't go that well and the crowd is a mixed "festival" one, not only hardcore fans.

jinfo

I was at this show. The set list is right on. The Warning was tight and the energy was good, even though the crowd was light - the car show attendance was way below expectations. We think Dany might have gotten altitude sickness, coming straight from sea level to a mile high. When it was obvious she wasn't well, everyone in the crowd was like "OMG! Is she alright??" I think this is a tribute to the fan connection and goodwill The Warning has built. I've been to concerts where people boo and throw stuff on the stage.

All on all, it was a great show, albeit cut short.
Why did they even do this show ? the Radio Station that was the Sponsor of this event didn't even mention the The Warning was there or play their music days leading up to or day of the event

M
Matt_P
The did an interview at KBPI when they came through Denver in April. I'm guessing they pitched it to the band. Pau said they were going home after the show. The car show had been well attended, not this year, though.

Matt_P

They played at the event. There was supposed to be an opening act, but they didn't materialize. Seems like KBPI kinda botched the event, which is sad.