Recent content by metalmanpt (Nuno Branca)

  1. metalmanpt (Nuno Branca)

    The Warning with Nene Royal

  2. metalmanpt (Nuno Branca)

    Unwrapped: An Acoustic Holiday - Loew's Jersey Theatre - Jersey City, NJ (December 9)

    Smith & Myers Ice Nine Kills Zakk Wylde Black Label Society The Warning The Funeral Portrait Black Stone Cherry Tim Montana https://www.livenation.com/event/vv1AeZkfIGkdrw247/unwrapped-an-acoustic-holiday
  3. metalmanpt (Nuno Branca)

    Everything's Falling World Tour 2027

    In their instagram
  4. metalmanpt (Nuno Branca)

    The Warning World Wide (TW Maps)

    Hi everyone, I just wanted to let you know about a small issue affecting the maps. Due to ongoing problems with the image hosting service Postimages.org, where I had more than 2,000 images hosted, many of them have not been visible for over a day. Because of this, I’ve decided to move the...
  5. metalmanpt (Nuno Branca)

    2026-08-16 @ Summer Sonic, Tokyo, Japan

    Danny Richardson full show now down
  6. metalmanpt (Nuno Branca)

    2026-08-26 - Loudwire - The Warning's New Album is Their Most Personal Yet

    https://loudwire.com/the-warning-exclusive-interview-2026/ The version of the video on the Loudwire website.
  7. metalmanpt (Nuno Branca)

    The Warning World Wide (TW Maps)

    I’m sorry I didn’t share this sooner. I’ve always felt that when you’re in someone else’s space, it’s important to respect the owners and their rules, and that’s something I always try to do wherever I go. This post was shared with the administrator’s permission, following your post asking for...
  8. metalmanpt (Nuno Branca)

    The Warning World Wide (TW Maps)

    Since sk (Admin) kindly welcomed me to create a thread about the TW Maps, here are the links to where you can find them. I’ll also use this thread (if permitted) to share updates whenever something relevant and new is added to the maps. Feel free to check them out, explore, and leave any...
  9. metalmanpt (Nuno Branca)

    2024-03-17 @ Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez, Mexico City, Mexico

    It's a map that's connected to the main TW Live map, but it's an independent project. I hope you don't mind, but I'd rather not post the link publicly here, as I feel that might be a bit impolite. If you'd like to check it out, you can easily find it online by searching for "The Warning World...
  10. metalmanpt (Nuno Branca)

    2026-07-10 @ NOS Alive, Lisbon, Portugal

    Yes, I watched the show just now, and "More" is missing. A friend of mine told me that the song wasn't broadcast live, just like at Lollapalooza Chile and Lollapalooza Argentina, where they also missed the beginning of the first song.
  11. metalmanpt (Nuno Branca)

    2024-03-17 @ Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez, Mexico City, Mexico

    Yeah, in the TOP 20 Complete Shows section of TW Maps Music, it's currently #16 with more than 216k views. Let's hope it comes back online.
  12. metalmanpt (Nuno Branca)

    2026-07-10 @ NOS Alive, Lisbon, Portugal

    [Link removed. Added to media links above] Full Show - SIC Radical TV --- What a show 🤟
  13. metalmanpt (Nuno Branca)

    2024-03-17 @ Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez, Mexico City, Mexico

    The link to the show from the Rock al Aire Libre channel is down.
  14. metalmanpt (Nuno Branca)

    2024-04-17 @ Live Music Hall, Cologne, Germany

    Hi, Mike83, thanks for the update of the videos But Escapist is from Palladium Cologne in 15APR2025 Cheers
Back
Top